Monday 19 May 2008

Mini Me


Had a fantastic day in Brighton yesterday. It was the London to Brighton Mini Club Run and my cousin from Bedford was taking part for the second year running. The sun shone, we had fish and chips, and ice cream for pudding. It’s amazing how many variations there are to the lovely Mini. It might be a small car but it certainly has variety and impact – bit like me really lol

My aunt and her daughter and granddaughter were there too, so a nice family event. Brighton was heaving with Mini’s and people. I didn’t mind the traffic getting in and out of Brighton, it meant that I could stop and look at my surroundings and all the cars and people. You don’t get to do that when whizzing through the town normally.


Theres loads to do in Brighton this time of year, the Brighton Fesitval always has a good variety of events. Must try and go see a few this year.

No comments: